2007年6月18日星期一

[07-06-17, Sun, Cloudy] Burger King, House-renting Agency, Karaoke, Bad Emotion

Skipped ballet class continuously for 1 month. Anyway it is the last time. ( I hope.)
Burger King with Olivier, Julien and Sophie. Why i am eating junk food? I really didn't have any desire for it :S

Afterwards visiting some house-renting agency with Olivier. Why i am here? In fact, he is strong enough to fix everything himself non? In fact, it is none of my business and he will not even appreciate it non? In fact i have more important missions to devote my time to non? In fact, i will never count on him to do the same for me non? well, i know all the answers, the only answer is that i must be "malade".

Karaoke with friends, Lilian is leaving for Taiwan and afterwards Paris. I was not in a good spirit and slept for half of the time. too tired, 7-hour-sleep in 2 days. Plus, I feel sad, really sad, all my best friends are leaving, lilian, yves, thomas, lele, even kenji... so lonely... i dashed home on taxi after dinner, threw myself on bed, thinking nothing, doing nothing...

没有评论: