Finally got some motivation to go to IKEA. That's the problem of living alone, lazy to do everything. I was quite amazed by what i did alone today, including bringing a bed cushion to my house and making myself a comfortable, Japanese style, big new bed, decorated with cozy cushions, dark blue blankets and pillows. My style, yes.
Today is the birthday of Ivan, the Russian pianist. Fodelo and I are invited to his birthday party at his home. Thanks god there was no piano in his apartment, i was prepared to shame myself completely by playing awkwardly a piece of Chopin. We watched together the video record of his concert in Japan and Guangzhou, i was as impressed as i could be, a real pianist de Russ!
But the classic pianist seems more fond of crazy music as disco, strong alcohol as vodka, and chic bar as Park97. We went to Park97 in an immense heavy rain of this season, to listen to some light South-American music surrounded by a lot of chic young people. I stayed for a while and danced with Fodelo, Latin style as usual. I love dancing with him, as an unique brother that you can dance hot latin dance without feeling timid.
The downpour continues, also some SMS with Alfa. After being robbed by a stupid, greedy, and rude taxi driver, we found each other at the Bund, totally wet or more precicely dunked from the top to the bottom...
没有评论:
发表评论