2007年7月15日星期日

[07-07-15, Sun, Sunny] Japanese class, Carrefour, Japanese dinner

9:00am my first Japanese class. I am completely lost i admit. But what supprised me is that my Japanese teacher, Japanese of course, can speak French! amazing, good good. but i really need to catch up with all the japanese gramma and vocabularies lost behind my head :S

After class, I went to carrefour to do some shopping. i supprised myself that i am already quite an "experienced" cooker now, can pick up ingredients quickly around all the complicated shelves. French Style lunch: 2 baggette, blue cheese, sausage.

Diner, hein, i want to try something special, like... Japanese. I remember 3 years ago learning Japanese cooking with Naoi, i will try it again today :D The result turned out quite nice, a simple Japanese dish called Nikujiaka ( meat, carrot, potato, and onien, plus my little creation to add some of my favorite mushroom), with Salad cooked in the Japanese way, boiling eggs. hein, oishii! proud of myself ;)

没有评论: