2007年7月25日星期三

[07-07-25, Wed, Sunny] Suzhou! hide away working, google lover

In suzhou again, it's been a long time seems, really miss the city. Everytime in Suzhou, i feel time goes slower, brain goes faster, and body functions better. I will stay for some days this time to accomplish something messy and difficult. Today I stayed whole day in Jones's appartment, worked 14 hours with him and a photoshop expert boy. So happy i got the super assistant, lucky me! He even figured out why my movable disk is not working properly. Jones is as usual a great cooker, i don't have to eat 'waimai' today, but 2 dillicious home made meals. bien, bien...

Discovered some great function of google earth, google doc, google drive, google calendar, google... I am using up them all gradually, someday my life will be fully surrounded and supported by google i guess. Though my google blog is blocked in China, nothing can extinguish my google loyalty.

Google is the best! - by miss google fan, kathy

没有评论: