I woke up on my Japanese style bed, which is just a cushion on the floor. I looked up and suddenly found my bedroom is so pretty that i have to record it when i still have it. Why i am getting nostalgic easily these days?
2007年10月3日星期三
[07-09-24, Mon, Cloudy] Tagemage in 3 days, Enjoy life in stress
Life is quite stressful these days. Work, French, Sleep, Eat, Work, French, Sleep Eat.
I woke up on my Japanese style bed, which is just a cushion on the floor. I looked up and suddenly found my bedroom is so pretty that i have to record it when i still have it. Why i am getting nostalgic easily these days?




I woke up on my Japanese style bed, which is just a cushion on the floor. I looked up and suddenly found my bedroom is so pretty that i have to record it when i still have it. Why i am getting nostalgic easily these days?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论