TOEIC test today, actually it is harder than i excepted, but should be fine. I am happy to find an alternative test of TOEFL, haha, much easier to register and much cheaper :D
I indulged myself in the novel "Digital Fortress" some days ago. Dan Brown, the same writer as "Davinch Code", who can amaze you always with the game of figures and psychology.
French School workshop for three days. I had some appointments with my dream schools, HEC, ESSEC, etc., the programs are quite interesting, so what i should conquer is gmatgmatgmat...
Had lunch and afternoon tea with Naoi and his friend, a kawaii Japanese girl, and her handsome English boyfriend. Nice afternoon.
Forced myself to play once, and the first time, the whole piece of Mozart's "Twinke Twinke Little Star", 24 pages. it's not too hard to have something finished, no? Why have i been always escaping from the obstables? I feel released when i close the piano, same as when i close a book.
My Allicance Francaise card is finally expired, i think will not return in quite a long time, like saying goodbye to my univeristy life. Nostalgic but life is moving on. Well, it's not too bad to be lonely, just look forward.
1 条评论:
巧了俺最近也想考一个toeic玩玩。kaka
发表评论