2007年5月23日星期三

[07-05-23, Wed, Cloudy] Jungle Party & Sunday Brunch decided

Not too good weather today, high air pressure.
Feel so sleepy, fell in sound sleep even at 15 mins break. Better.
Nap for 3 hours after class, and woke up with full energy.
Ballet practice, sweating all over.

I stare at my ceil in sofa, so high, so far away, and the trees outside my beautiful window, so wild, and so calm. Then a crzy idea suddenly jumped over, Jungle Party @ Office! I have been thinking of the party theme for quite a few days, something creative, crazy, and special for my old SHIKUMEN building... Voila, Jungle Party, I love the idea!

Jungle Party date: June 2nd, Sat. However a lot lot of pre-work to do. Invite some friends to have brunch in my little garden this sunday, and we will find a solution. haha, i have full support from our party king, Payman! But where is my chef for the brunch? I haven't used my kitchen even once yet! Plus i haven't cooked any western food myself yet. scramble, spagatti, quoi d'autre? Olivier... help! See, i am really a difficult and noisy girlfriend to handle...

没有评论: