2007年6月8日星期五

[07-06-07, Thu, Sunny] Housework, my home in Jungle

Well, today i really need to do some huge housework!
Haven't cleaned the party rubbish yet. Disgusting...

I dropped my bags on the sofa immediately when i got home from class, and began my 10-hour housework. 10 Hours! I didn't expect so long, but my perfectionism is killing me. Lighting repair and decoration in the Garden, house cleaning and reorganizing, hanging up more vines to be like really in the jungle, bathroom and kitchen... Suddenly i found i was doing some so-called gardening, but without any real plants. Well, i am quite proud of the result, home in the jungle! Well, this is just a begining, i have a lot in mind to do with my lovely house.

Already 2am when i finished, and fell in coma with a thinking of turning on my computer to work...

I really feel like living now, even cook myself dinner everyday. Cheerful beginning of organizing my messy life, with Chopin...











没有评论: