Continued my perfectionism for my house, the front wall all covered with leaves.
Study and work.
Crisine Class, really nice. Made a complete dinner including Entrée, Plats and Dessert.
My French Crisine Class
23:30pm Chez Charles for the party. I was so supprised to find someone never welcomed to parties gathering in front of his door, the police! His neighbour obviously is not "gentil", and called the police to dismiss the party. C'est dommage, well, one of the most important thing you need to do for a noisy party in China is -- inviting your neighbours! Bendan!
Afterwards we went to CS bar again including Olivier. I don't know what's happened to him, but he seems more serious and cold than before, i was quite pissed of when he almost "pushed me away" around 3am. Well, i grabbed at a super speed a taxi waiting in front of the bar, and a rugby-tackle au revroir bisous, with out turning my head back.
We brokeup with a simple SMS like some "back to friends shit" Well, one drop of tear and afterwards a sound sleep. I am quite used to French breakup now. Feel released again.
没有评论:
发表评论