2007年6月11日星期一

[07-06-10, Sun, Sunny] Afternoon Walk, Potato Gartin, Le Petit Prince

Had brunch with Olivier, Julien and Sophie together, at a small but delicious Chinese restaurant, at 4PM! Then a relaxing walk around the old neighbourhood buying DVD and food to make the dinner.

What's for dinner? "Gardin de poem de terre", by chef Olivier of course. Really dilicious, i didn't know Potatos could be so delicious after some simple process. I am already good at making salade now, proud to be a good assistant and a good student of cooking.











I drawed some pictures in "Le Petit Prince" when waiting for the photatos coming out of the oven. At last i felt in love with drawing and discovered my hidden talent again, thanks to my ex-ex-ex boyfriend. It makes me calm down, just like playing the piano. But you cannot carry a piano with you always, but a pencil and a piece of paper is always available. When concentrating and thinking of nothing, you find your muse and good spirit back to your body.





I am quite grateful to Olivier for accomodating me tonight. Don't have courage to go back to my empty but gorgeous house alone. I am really not in good state today, mentally tired and lonely...

没有评论: