2007年6月11日星期一

[07-06-09, Sat, Sunny] Brunch Chez Moi, Friends, Midnight Salad

Woke up with his message in the morning, he never apologies but i understand.
Well, it's no use to insist or play the sad girl role.
Anyway i need someone to be with my enjoying my delicious brunch and my beautiful garden today. Hate to be alone!!
He came and we made a delicious spagatti together, with salad.

Lilian, Thomas, Yves and Vincent came for a gathering in the eve. I feel weird when he was there but talked almost nothing. This is something not accepted in Chinese culture. Boyfriend should be warm to my friends at least. Anyway he had good excuse to escape at last.

The small gathering continued with a incredibly romantic atmosphere, listening to Wangfei and Zhang Xueyou all the time, with beutiful lightening in the garden and candle lights in the room. What a pity Lilian had to go at 11pm, and we dismissed.

I really felt lonely enjoying the beautiful night and my beautiful garden in front of my beautiful window toute seule (all alone). Shit, lonesome and lonely. I sent him a message asking what he was doing, quite sure he was in a tendy bar enjoy alcool. Well, after 30 mins, he was in my beautiful house eating my delicous salade. Au moins I don't need to be alone now...

Brunch Spagatti



Garden



Thomas



Group 3



Group 4



Vincent, Lilian, Kathy



with Yves



with Thomas



with Lilian






me









in my garden

没有评论: