Alfa has already left when i went down stairs to check at around 11am. I know this sounds somehow like a scandal. what? I let a boy who I met only twice to stay overnight at my place? oui, c'est moi. Anyway not in the same room and not on the same bed either of course:D He seems loving a lot my jungle house which reminds his home village in France, like a refuge from the city noise but located in the center of the noise. Also I really appreciate his appreciation for my jungle house, which really took tons of blue-color work to be like this. The sofa had been folded back to its normal status, and a pizza box lying on the desk which we took away from last dinner. I thought he forgot his pizza, but he said he left it by purpose for my lunch. Umm... he is like a Brit gent compared to all my French romances in the past. So I took an instant bite on my delicious lunch without stepping out of the room or calling "wai mai".
I stayed alone whole day downstairs doing everything and nothing. My mental condition is in a mess now I have to admit. Too many deadlines flushing to me like an inevitable and horrifying storm. I got lost again helplessly in the completely blinding white storm. As i always do in depression, i threw myself on the sofa and fell in sleep like a bad child escaping from homework.
Luckily i can always pull myself out of mess at the last minute. I woke up at midnight thanks to the harassment of some mosquitos in the jungle. I immediately decided that it was the lack of sports killing all my usual energy. So I ran upstairs, closed all the windows, and practiced basic ballet excises in the 32-degree-temperature and totally closed room, until sweating all over. Feeling much much better now, bien bien...
After a quick cool-down wash and a cup of icy coffee, it's time to work seriously now, 2:38am. Who is on MSN sharing the beautiful night with me? Elle and Kenji, bien bien...
没有评论:
发表评论